Reliable Pet Care Services
At Worthington Woods Animal Care Center, caring for sick pets is only one part of the work we do. We feel that helping you learn how to keep your best friend happy and healthy is an equally important task. When you trust Worthington Woods Animal Care Center, our experienced specialists are there to support you every step of the way.
We serve North Columbus, Worthington, Westerville, Olentangy & Dublin areas.
We Specialize In:
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Services: Our hospital is equipped to provide diagnostic and therapeutic services to care for your pets' complete heath care needs.
- Surgical Services: Our state-of-the-art surgical suite provides for the performance of a wide variety of surgical procedures.
- Anesthesia: We utilize the safest available anesthetics to provide an extra margin of safety, especially for our older or high - risk patients. Using the most modern equipment, the patients vital signs are monitored during all anesthetic procedures.
- Internal medicine consults: We offer referral to an internal medicine specialist who performs ultrasounds, endoscopic procedures and helps us with the diagnosis of more complicated cases.
- Radiology Services: Our on-sites, modern X-ray equipment provides high quality radiographs to aid in the quick diagnosis of many disorders.
- Electrocardiography Services: We provide ECG services on-sites as well as consultations with cardiology specialists.
- Dentistry: Our dental services include ultrasonic teeth cleaning and polishing, dental X-rays, tooth extractions and oral surgery.
- Laboratory: Our in-house laboratory facilities provide for serum chemistry, hematology, serology, urinalysis and parasite testing. We also utilize commercial veterinary laboratories for specialized diagnostics and consultations.
- Permanent identification: We microchip identification.
- Individualized Flea Control Programs: We develop programs for the specific needs of your pet and your own particular environmental situation. We will review with you the best way to control fleas in your house, in your yard and on your pet.
- Dietary Counseling: We will provide guidance regarding your pet's nutritional needs for each life stage, including dietary requirements for growth, weight maintenance and performance.
- Behavioral Counseling: We can provide advice regarding the correction of problems such as excessive barking, chewing, spraying, scratching, digging, house soiling and aggression.
- Boarding: All boarders receive personal attention from our caring staff. Pets may be dropped off and picked up during regular business hours Monday through Saturday, and Sunday evening. Please call for specific times. Click on "Boarding Handout" in the left margin of this page for more information.
- Grooming/Bathing: We offer full grooming services as well as therapeutic bathing services. Please click on "Grooming Info" in the left margin of this page for more information.
- Emergency Care: Please call our main telephone number for instructions for after-hour emergencies.